Vivid at the Yates
Uses: condo, commercial
Address: 849 Johnson Street
Municipality: Victoria
Region: Downtown Victoria
Storeys: 20
Condo units: 135 (1BR, 2BR, 1BR + den)
Sales status: sold out / resales only
Vivid at the Yates is a 20-storey, 135-unit below market condominium tower situated along the 800-block of Joh... (view full profile)
Learn more about Vivid at the Yates on Citified.ca
Photo

[Downtown Victoria] Vivid at the Yates | Attainable condos; market commercial | 20-storeys | Built - completed in 2021

• Please log in to reply
583 replies to this topic

#581 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 63,970 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 09:29 AM

Yeah, that’s super cool. I’d love to see some summer shots when your schedule permits.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#582 magmazing

magmazing
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:57 AM

Our strata AGM was supposed to happen Monday, but not enough people showed up to the zoom meeting for it to move forward.

But a couple things that got brought up:

A couple days ago, someone from 844 Johnson somehow sneaked into the lobby while garbage or recycling crews were moving dumpsters at 6am and stole someone's amazon package. Security in the area has been a major issue, but everyone knows it was bound to be.

Also some dumbass was drunk on the roof and decided to climb over the rail in order to take a selfie with the inner harbour behind them. So now the doors to the roof are locked after 11pm for everyone. The pet owners who use the dog run on the roof are not pleased about having to go out on Johnson Street if their dog needs to go outside in the middle of the night.

• Victoria Watcher likes this

#583 Rob Randall

Rob Randall

BIG TEXAS FORUMER

• 16,099 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:12 PM

Our strata AGM was supposed to happen Monday, but not enough people showed up to the zoom meeting for it to move forward

Hilarious. So basically, it's like:

"Hello fellow neighbour; I'll volunteer to help you manage your half-million dollar condo, will you support me?"

"Sorry, that would entail me opening up a new browser tab and I don't really feel like it right now".

• newbie_01 likes this

“I mean I just don’t understand the big Texas part, like maybe he’s from Texas? I want to know the back story.”

#584 magmazing

magmazing
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:24 PM

Hilarious. So basically, it's like:

"Hello fellow neighbour; I'll volunteer to help you manage your half-million dollar condo, will you support me?"

"Sorry, that would entail me opening up a new browser tab and I don't really feel like it right now".

Communication has been lacking so far. When they locked the midblock walkway gates from 5pm - 9am, there was no heads up anywhere. People just suddenly couldn't open the gate with their fob.  When the roof was reopened after the COVID restrictions eased, there was no notification. For the AGM, people either received a envelope of info in their mailbox or it was emailed, but there wasn't any reminders leading up to the meeting.  I took a half-day off work in order to attend the zoom meeting. Now I have to take another half-day when they attempt the meeting again next week... And that's if I even get notification about the redo.

• newbie_01 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users