The Redfern
Uses: condo, commercial
Address: 1908-1920 Oak Bay Avenue
Municipality: Victoria
Region: Urban core
Storeys: 4
Condo units: 29 (1BR, 3BR, 2BR + den)
Sales status: pre-sales
The Redfern is a proposal for a four-storey condominium building with ground floor commercial spaces along the... (view full profile)
Learn more about the Redfern on Citified.ca
Photo

[South Jubilee] The Redfern | Condos; retail | 4-storeys

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Citified.ca

Citified.ca
  • Administrator
  • 1,941 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 12 July 2021 - 08:13 AM

Sales website: https://theredfern.ca/

Citified profile: https://victoria.cit...os/the-redfern/

Oak Bay Avenue's up-market Redfern condominium nears 30% sold status; construction launching this fall

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#82 Barrrister

Barrrister
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 10:39 AM

We can argue as to what is downtown in terms of greater Victoria but I see the city in terms of being from Sidney over to Sooke. Anywhere you want to place it is still pretty damn pricey for a condo.

• Victoria Watcher likes this

#83 Vicgolflover

Vicgolflover
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 01:11 PM

The 1 bedroom for $649k is small at 556 square feet. The bigger 1 bedrooms are priced at $720k and all face north and ohter than the unit on the 2nd floor, none of the larger 1 bedrooms have balconies - only juliettes. I understand this was a demand of the city due to the rear of the building facing directly onto residential homes - no sitting outside or bbq-ing. Also - no dens or offices which in a post covid worlds, seems like a miss to me, but then perhaps this particular market doesn't work from home (or at all). The finishings are (or will be) absolutely stunning - there is no doubt this building will be high end luxury. I also liked that each parking stall will have the ability to have an electric car charge right at the parking spot (I think it was an additional $700).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users