Posted 02 July 2019 - 05:13 PM

suction cup print
  • Victoria Watcher likes this

#102 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,488 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:05 PM

Jesus. The world gets scarier by the day. I’m pretty sure these guys think they are the good guys...

#103 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,998 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:39 PM

looks like keean bexte (rebel media) had a physical run-in with the trans person and serial human right complainant yaniv.

here is the attack:  https://twitter.com/...908680878268421

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 13 January 2020 - 07:43 PM.

• rjag likes this

#104 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,998 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:43 PM

YANIV UPDATE: Criminal investigation confirmed, assault charges expected, civil action being filed

Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv could spend as much as five years in prison if he is convicted for his violent assault on me outside a provincial courthouse on Monday. (You can see that assault by scrolling down this page.) 

I’m currently cooperating with an ongoing RCMP investigation into the assault, and charges are expected to be recommended by police to crown prosecutors. My footage of Yaniv’s testosterone-fuelled fit of madness went viral on social media and garnered international news coverage — probably the reason why RCMP finally seem ready to enforce the law, even if it’s too late for Yaniv’s other victims, especially the immigrant women he targeted through his infamous ball-waxing scheme.

https://rebeldonatio...-trial-reports/

it's probably good someone is bringing civil legal action against this person.

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 15 January 2020 - 04:43 PM.

#105 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,539 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:54 PM

Wasn’t this individual reliant on a mobility scooter earlier?

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#106 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,998 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:58 PM

yes.  but this individual also abuses our systems so likely we paid for the scooter and likely this individual uses a handy-dart to get around and save on taxi fares.

#107 m3m

m3m
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:30 PM

I’d argue it’s a tragic waste of the court’s valuable time if Bexte’s lawsuit goes very far.

#108 RFS

RFS
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:55 PM

I’d argue it’s a tragic waste of the court’s valuable time if Bexte’s lawsuit goes very far.

Why? Did you watch the footage? In all fairness yaniv was throwing punches

#109 m3m

m3m
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:33 PM

I’m specifically referring to the civil lawsuit being launched by Bexte for which he is trying to fundraise an astonishing $40,000 on the rebel media donations page linked above. Bexte is uninjured and suffered no loss. Except for maybe a headache. There’s nothing really to sue for. What’s the upside? They are launching the lawsuit so that it draws clicks to their website.

#110 RFS

RFS
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:39 PM

I’m specifically referring to the civil lawsuit being launched by Bexte for which he is trying to fundraise an astonishing $40,000 on the rebel media donations page linked above. Bexte is uninjured and suffered no loss. Except for maybe a headache. There’s nothing really to sue for. What’s the upside? They are launching the lawsuit so that it draws clicks to their website.

Fair enough. But I’m sure civil lawsuits have been filed and won for far more frivolous things than this

#111 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,998 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:07 AM

the upside is putting the shoe in the other foot and ramping down this individuals actions with some real world consequences.

it’s a public good.

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 16 January 2020 - 03:08 AM.

#112 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,998 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:29 AM

You can’t make this up: The New York Public Library has canceled an event, scheduled for Friday at the main branch, that was to feature women who have been canceled.

Organized by the Women’s Liberation Front, a feminist organization that supports a biological definition of gender, the “Evening with Canceled Women” was to feature “five fearless feminists” speaking out about “women’s rights to a life free of pervasive harassment, silencing, coercion, violence, forced lying and endless punishment.”

https://nypost.com/2...n-pc-feminists/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users