https://www.bitchute...o/DpROodBeUkTb/

Most are still working right?  <yawn>

#21002 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 12:20 PM

Most are still working right?  <yawn>

Yawn away. I hope you have stalked up on some groceries.... https://youtu.be/i02nAPSkFJg

#21003 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 12:22 PM

Yawn away. I hope you have stalked up on some groceries.... https://youtu.be/i02nAPSkFJg

You think that the small % of truckers will affect it that much?  You used to be reasonable...  What do you think this movement will lead to?

Edited by Ismo07, 24 January 2022 - 12:24 PM.

#21004 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 12:36 PM

You think that the small % of truckers will affect it that much?  You used to be reasonable...  What do you think this movement will lead to?

Did you watch the link? That's CTV news not Info wars... "Sylvain Charlebois of the Dalhousie Agri-Food Analytics Lab says vaccine mandates could close the border to about 140,000 truck drivers."

#21005 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:00 PM

Did you watch the link? That's CTV news not Info wars... "Sylvain Charlebois of the Dalhousie Agri-Food Analytics Lab says vaccine mandates could close the border to about 140,000 truck drivers."

Again you mistaken me (like you do others) that I care about what a reporter says and the 'experts' they use.  I'm fully appreciative what a large amount of truckers who might have to go get vaccinated if they want to continue to cross the border. I'm not a proponent of this mandate either.   What I'm asking you is, these truckers taking a little bit of a holiday to convoy across Canada, what will it lead to?  This mandate goes both ways by the way..  Anyway I think other pressures will help a little more than this but keep avoiding questions by getting your statements out.  I love the backhanded tactic but I'm used to that by now...

Edited by Ismo07, 24 January 2022 - 01:15 PM.

#21006 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,558 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:16 PM

A very few of whom would ever cross the border in their professional capacities as truckers.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#21007 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:19 PM

I think it will uplift the spirit of Canadians.... 

#21008 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:21 PM

Again you mistaken me (like you do others) that I care about what a reporter says and the 'experts' they use.  I'm fully appreciative what a large amount of truckers who might have to go get vaccinated if they want to continue to cross the border. I'm not a proponent of this mandate either.   What I'm asking you is, these truckers taking a little bit of a holiday to convoy across Canada, what will it lead to?  This mandate goes both ways by the way..  Anyway I think other pressures will help a little more than this but keep avoiding questions by getting your statements out.  I love the backhanded tactic but I'm used to that by now...

I love how to try to personify me as backhanded. I'm used to that now. 

#21009 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,558 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:23 PM

Dasmo, you fell for their numbers trick.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#21010 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:31 PM

Dasmo, you fell for their numbers trick.

We are all being fooled by number tricks. (see 95% effective, and CASES). 

#21011 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:37 PM

I love how to try to personify me as backhanded. I'm used to that now. 

I really didn't, just the tactic of posting something, getting questioned about it and using that to provide a different bit of info.  You aren't backhanded at all, you are actually front handed except when you use that tactic... You really get your feeling in a twist but you don't need to.. I also hope you have enough food to get through this tough time...

#21012 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:39 PM

You make me feel nothing. But I can tell I make you feel a lot!  :banana:

What is your theory as to the aim of my "tactics"?

#21013 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:48 PM

You make me feel nothing. But I can tell I make you feel a lot!  :banana:

What is your theory as to the aim of my "tactics"?

It's pretty typical of some of my friends to do the same through a discussion.  Whenever I ask "Why or what do you think about this specific thing?", they would rather try to provide more info or even new info on a different topic.  It's really turned into the new form is debate and a little exhausting at times.  I actually don't know why you would do it so I thought I'd ask.

The convoy is a little bit of a distraction and hopefully they are blowing horns for the kids along the way, that will be cool.  Don't think for a second that this is cheering up Canadians...  I think for most it's 'meh', some will point to it as "See we are right, even the truckers agree", and for others it will bring distain for the effort.  This is no Terry Fox moment.  Hopefully they enjoy their vacation and get back to it soon.

Edited by Ismo07, 24 January 2022 - 01:49 PM.

#21014 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:50 PM

It's pretty typical of some of my friends to do the same through a discussion.  Whenever I ask "Why or what do you think about this specific thing?", they would rather try to provide more info or even new info on a different topic.  It's really turned into the new form is debate and a little exhausting at times.  I actually don't know why you would do it so I thought I'd ask.

The convoy is a little bit of a distraction and hopefully they are blowing horns for the kids along the way, that will be cool.  Don't think for a second that this is cheering up Canadians...  I think for most it's 'meh', some will point to it as "See we are right, even the truckers agree", and for others it will bring distain for the effort.  This is no Terry Fox moment.  Hopefully they enjoy their vacation and get back to it soon.

If you are so tired of it why are you still here? 

#21015 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:52 PM

The convoy is a little bit of a distraction and hopefully they are blowing horns for the kids along the way, that will be cool. 

edeXkuP.jpeg

#21016 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:54 PM

If you are so tired of it why are you still here? 

Oh cause not everyone, every time does that.  What an odd question...  I also like to question comments made here to get an understanding of what is going through peoples heads..  I like the discussion...  Do I need more reasons to hangout?

#21017 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:56 PM

I'm guessing your point is because almost $4M has been raised this is a big deal?  I'm surprised it's so light actually, doesn't seem like many people are putting money where their mouth is...  Isn't that like $1 per person who is unvaxxed?

#21018 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 02:02 PM

nice try.... That is an insanely successful fundraiser. 

• Matt R. and max.bravo like this

#21019 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 53,042 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 02:03 PM

Furstenau says people are reaching out to her office and are overwhelmed by the situation.

“People are quite distressed. And I think that, rightly so. To indicate to the public that we’re moving to a self management of this pandemic, but then to not provide the clear education,” Furstenau said. “I think that the level of complexity and confusion around these guidelines is an indication that you don’t really know what is trying to be achieved anymore.”

https://www.cheknews...-in-b-c-943017/

Good grief. Believe it or not there are still some people - even after two years of government BS - that still work this out on their own. We don’t need the government giving us any advice.

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 24 January 2022 - 02:05 PM.

• max.bravo likes this

#21020 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 02:03 PM

People are coming out in droves to support physically too. https://youtu.be/KJG2zAkVD0g?t=200

We will see how big it is when it gets to Ottawa. 

• max.bravo likes this

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users