• 7,880 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 09:19 PM

Since 1980? lol

#22 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,242 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 01:44 PM

The Georgia Guidestones have been demolished.

Any reports on why the rush? Selling the remaining stones would have made more sense. At least an investigation first.  Parts of this monument would have had a large market if it went on auction. It has mythical stature in the conspiracy genre. Shoot if Jodorowsky's Dune Mobius storyboard book sold for $2,000,000 these could have fetched a pretty penny. So odd. 

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." in particular has provided all the proof needed of the population control agenda for many.... 

#23 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 7,880 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 04:01 PM

Why am I reading so much again about palm oil in butter? People saying their butter doesn’t soften at room temperature. I’ve been eating butter a long time, and haven’t noticed any change since Covid.

Are people buying margarine, not knowing the difference?
  • Nparker likes this

#24 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,242 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 06:40 PM

Had to look that up. Never heard about buttergate before. I’m just so tuned out of the news. Butter is not on the organic rotation in this house.

#25 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,184 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 07:14 PM

Mrs. Mike K is complaining about this very thing. Butter is not softening at room temp and we’ve tried multiple brands. Same thing. It’s freaky.
  • Matt R. likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#26 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,242 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 07:50 PM

Now I’m going to be watching my butter closely

#27 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 7,880 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 08:55 PM

Mrs. Mike K is complaining about this very thing. Butter is not softening at room temp and we’ve tried multiple brands. Same thing. It’s freaky.

Is it? I use a lot of butter and haven’t noticed anything different at all. I mean like hundreds of pounds a week, in all different forms.

#28 Redd42

Redd42
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 09:41 PM

Had to look that up. Never heard about buttergate before. I’m just so tuned out of the news. Butter is not on the organic rotation in this house.

You can't get organic butter?

#29 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,242 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 09:55 PM

You can't get organic butter?

You probably can, we just don’t seek that out. It’s expensive enough going there with most other things I’m ok with leaving butter out. Maybe once our own garden starts really producing….

#30 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,184 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 09:45 AM

Is it? I use a lot of butter and haven’t noticed anything different at all. I mean like hundreds of pounds a week, in all different forms.

That’s exactly the sort of thing an undercover butter agent would say.
  • Matt R. and Victoria Watcher like this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#31 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,410 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 09:56 AM

Don't let this butter battle become bitter.

#32 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,184 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 10:28 AM

It’s hard not to.

Know it all.

#33 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,242 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 10:29 AM

That’s exactly the sort of thing an undercover butter agent would say.

Definitely a butter shill.... 

#34 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,184 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 12:20 PM

And Big Butter is smooth, for sure, unlactose margarine guys.
  • max.bravo likes this

Know it all.

#35 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 7,880 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 09:30 PM

Our Italian students’ parents sent us 10l of estate produced olive oil. You can keep your over-hardened butter for the next six months or so.

#36 max.bravo

max.bravo
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 30 October 2022 - 12:57 PM

This is not a comment on Kanye West or his recent comments on a certain unnamed people.

But his delivery in this clip made me laugh. Some have said he has the timing and delivery of Michael Scott. I have to agree!

https://twitter.com/...TbJZs2RzpSE8zkQ

#37 max.bravo

max.bravo
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 30 October 2022 - 01:11 PM

Conspiracy theorists continue to warn that a coordinated global reset is coming, where eventually digital currencies linked to a digital identity will be the norm.

https://www.nfcw.com...dentity-system/

Turkey to integrate digital currency with national digital identity system

By Tom Phillips • 28 October 2022

Turkey is planning to launch a central bank digital currency (CBDC) that will be integrated with the country’s digital identity system and the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey’s FAST instant payments service.

The integration will form part of the next phase of the country’s Central Bank Digital Turkish Lira Research and Development Project that will also include testing the use of the CBDC for payments as well as for wholesale banking transactions.

#38 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,347 posts

Posted 17 November 2022 - 08:20 PM

DailyWire+ Townhall: Platform Surpasses 1 Million Subscribers

With one million subscribers, DailyWire+ is the fastest growing conservative media company. Thanks to our members, we’re able to release documentaries like Matt Walsh’s “What is A Woman?” and Candace Owens’ “Greatest Lie Ever Sold.” We’re also able to bring you exclusive content from Jordan Peterson you won’t see anywhere else, Dennis Prager’s PragerU Master Course, DW Kids shows in early 2023 and brand new movies, too.

https://youtu.be/6UHMu6K0hjo

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 17 November 2022 - 08:20 PM.

#39 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,347 posts

Posted 17 November 2022 - 08:27 PM

The Daily Wire, a conservative media and entertainment company, says it now has more than 1 million paid subscribers to its streaming service DailyWire+.

Why it matters: The company has been positioning DailyWire+ as a conservative alternative to mainstream entertainment companies, particularly Disney.

In March, Daily Wire execs said the company was planning a significant push into kids entertainment in response to Florida's Parental Rights in Education bill, known as the "Don't Say Gay" bill.
The company said then it would invest "a minimum of $100 million" in kids content for the service over the next three years.
Details: In remarks shared Thursday during a company-wide town hall obtained by Axios, Daily Wire co-CEO Jeremy Boreing outlined aspirations to grow its subscriber base to 10 million.

“It took us five years to get our first 100,000 active subscribers. But we doubled down, reached higher, pushed harder and, just two-and-a-half years later, we’ve 10Xed that number,” Boreing said.
“To succeed in our effort to create a true news and entertainment alternative for the millions of Americans tired of the hegemony of the woke giants, we have to grow 10X, and then we have to grow 10X again," he added.
DailyWire+ has three paid tiers, including an $8 monthly tier (billed annually) that gives consumers access to all content, another $13 monthly tier (billed annually) that allows subscribers to engage with Daily Wire hosts and writers and a third that is the same as the second but billed monthly.
Between the lines: In addition to those numbers, Boreing also announced a slate of upcoming projects in development, including the exclusive option to develop and produce an adaptation of Ayn Rand’s “Atlas Shrugged."

By the numbers: The company said in a statement that it's projecting nearly $200 million in revenue by the end of the year.

Boreing told Axios earlier this year that it brought in $100 million in revenue in 2021.
The Daily Wire's chief financial officer reaffirmed the subscriber and revenue statistics to Axios in an email.
What to watch: The company is also looking to build out more consumer products that cater to conservative audiences.

Earlier this year, Daily Wire launched its own razor brand to compete with Harry’s razors after it said Harry’s pulled its ads from the Daily Wire, citing its viewpoints.
In the town hall Thursday, Boreing said Daily Wire has sold over 100,000 razor subscriptions.

#40 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,347 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 11:13 AM

Rebel News turns 8 this week.

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users