Photo

Federal Liberal Scandal: Nova Scotia mass shooting and firearms ban

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 JimV

JimV
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 01:53 PM

In fairness, the Halifax Examiner broke the story and the NP has now run several articles on it.  Has also appeared on the front page of the G&M, though I’m not a subscriber so I don’t know their slant on it.  Some good analysis in some of the independent media like the Line Editor.  The more detail you see the fishier it smells.

#22 JimV

JimV
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 07:15 PM

Another bit of telling evidence from the MCC.  This is an excerpt from a story in today’s NP.  Letter from Lia Scalan, RCMP strategic communications director.

‘Scanlan wrote that Lucki had informed those present during the meeting that she faced “pressures and conversation with Minister (Bill) Blair, which we clearly understood was related to the upcoming passing of the gun legislation.

Scanlan wrote that Lucki had informed those present during the meeting that she faced “pressures and conversation with Minister (Bill) Blair, which we clearly understood was related to the upcoming passing of the gun legislation.”

The manager says in the letter she recalled “a feeling of disgust as I realized this was the catalyst for the conversation and perhaps a justification for what you were saying about us.’

I think before long we’ll get a statement from Lucki denying any political motive, there was never any intention of compromising an investigation, the RCMP did a great job and just to ensure their reputation remains untainted she resigns.  After which she’ll be appointed to some government sinecure.  The shameless lout Blair should also resign but of course he won’t unless Trudeau perceives it’s getting too close to him and speeds up the bus.

Edited by JimV, 28 June 2022 - 07:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users