Photo

Victoria HarbourCats - Collegiate league at Royal Athletic Park

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

#641 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 03:32 PM

that's where all the cops and cilvilians park their cars.  it has 24/7 live security plus cameras.  safer than parking lots or parkades downtown.  it's had cameras for over 30 years.

closed circuit direct to the police station and monitored live 24/7.  by the police.

That is an old picture.  I'm sure those lamp standards have been replaced and I'm not so sure there are cameras up there anymore.

#642 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher
  • 21,064 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 03:39 PM

That is an old picture.  I'm sure those lamp standards have been replaced and I'm not so sure there are cameras up there anymore.

could be.  i also think there were more on the property line near the newish townhouses to the west too.  but those poles are gone.

#643 grantpalin

grantpalin
  • 716 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:02 PM

Vancouver Island baseball teams cancel 2021 season

https://vancouverisl...eason-1.5387436

Two West Coast League baseball teams on Vancouver Island have cancelled their entire seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Victoria HarbourCats and Nanaimo NightOwls announced the cancellation of their 2021 seasons Wednesday.

It's the second season the HarbourCats have cancelled due to the pandemic, while this year was meant to mark the NightOwls’ inaugural season in the WCL at Serauxmen Stadium in Nanaimo.

Team owners say the decision to cancel the season was made "with great sadness" after consultations with teams in Kamloops, Kelowna and Edmonton.

Ten U.S.-based WCL teams will still play a modified season with some fan capacity allowed at games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users