• 2,903 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:02 PM

Ontario is going into a full lockdown.

#14162 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:03 PM

Standing by idly while people die from covid-19 is wrong.

You have blood on your hands. You are literally advocating for more people to die when you encourage them not to take the vaccine.

That is an insane statement not based on any factual or empirical evidence. I am not telling anyone to do anything. I am actually advocating the opposite. I am advocating informed CHOICE. What evidence can you provide that lockdowns, forced isolation, constant fear mongering, masking our children all day at school, our youth at work, and MRNA injections are NOT causing untold harms now and in the future?  Covid deaths are almost 80% concentrated on those aged above our average lifespan. That is a FACT. The deaths are also predominantly in long term care homes. Meanwhile all these measures and mandates are potentially ruining the lives of our youth.

I am presenting facts that the media is not presenting. That is all I am doing. My "take" on this is taking a wholistic approach to health. Do you believe health comes from being injected with an experimental substance that you have no idea what it's risks are or what is even in it at the complete disregard of the effects of diet, exercise, stress, breath and mental health?

#14163 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:03 PM

Ontario is going into a full lockdown.

Lockdowns are only proven to work in prisons.... 

#14164 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:05 PM

So you support the notion of medical apartheid. Gotcha. 

I think the mandatory vaccinations of front line medical staff is for the short-term while this is going on.  I don't believe that a nurse who doesn't want the vaccine will never be a nurse again, just moved elsewhere until things are under control.  It's a temporary medical apartheid.  This looks like it will happen for travel and large scale events, it won't be permanent, similar to other vaccines etc.  And enough talk about taking your ball and going home...  Your comments are welcome just a little 'Sky is falling' that's all...

• Brayvehart likes this

#14165 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:10 PM

I am presenting facts that the media is not presenting. That is all I am doing. My "take" on this is taking a wholistic approach to health. Do you believe health comes from being injected with an experimental substance that you have no idea what it's risks are or what is even in it at the complete disregard of the effects of diet, exercise, stress, breath and mental health?

Well I'm not sure you aren't mixing in a little twist with what you call 'facts'.  I don't think anyone is saying eat like crap and don't exercise or get sun if you get the vaccine.  Do you see what you are doing there?  If 75% of the people get the vaccine and cases drop to something manageable with no sharp increases then everything falls into place.  There seems to be case % evidence that shows separating people from each other does reduce transmission wouldn't you agree.  Are lockdowns over the top, sure.  But the effort is likely due to people not being able to manage themselves.  If Whistler was closed would they have the issues with cases?  I doubt it.  Oh and the children are fine...  

Lockdowns are only proven to work in prisons.... 

Didn't some prisons release people :)

Edited by Ismo07, 07 April 2021 - 12:11 PM.

#14166 vortoozo

vortoozo
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:12 PM

That is an insane statement not based on any factual or empirical evidence.

There is PLENTY of evidence that shows that vaccines reduce the death rate substantially. Your refusal to accept this evidence is a large part of the problem re: your argument.

• Brayvehart likes this

#14167 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:14 PM

Well I'm not sure you aren't mixing in a little twist with what you call 'facts'.  I don't think anyone is saying eat like crap and don't exercise or get sun if you get the vaccine.  Do you see what you are doing there?  If 75% of the people get the vaccine and cases drop to something manageable with no sharp increases then everything falls into place.  There seems to be case % evidence that shows separating people from each other does reduce transmission wouldn't you agree.  Are lockdowns over the top, sure.  But the effort is likely due to people not being able to manage themselves.  If Whistler was closed would they have the issues with cases?  I doubt it.

Didn't some prisons release people :)

"Cases" what is a case? Can you define it for me from the source? Why are we potentially destroying our children's mental health and development over cases? Especially when we just keep doing more of the same thing with little or no effect? 

#14168 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:18 PM

There is PLENTY of evidence that shows that vaccines reduce the death rate substantially. Your refusal to accept this evidence is a large part of the problem re: your argument.

This is not other vaccines.... Your refusal to accept that is a large part of the problem. MRNA injections have never been done before now. Not even animal trials. The acceptance of this is leading to the vaccine passport. This technology, in essence, IS the social credit system. Once implemented do you think it will be dismantled? This means you get ALL and ANY vaccines or whatever else our authorities deem fit in order for you to access society. 

Edited by dasmo, 07 April 2021 - 12:19 PM.

#14169 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:20 PM

"Cases" what is a case? Can you define it for me from the source? Why are we potentially destroying our children's mental health and development over cases? Especially when we just keep doing more of the same thing with little or no effect? 

Again the children are fine.  I don't define the cases, I let the medical people do that, you should too.  Many places have had better effects than others.  Population density is a huge factor obviously, start there.  Is that a fact you would agree with?  So if we separated some of the density you don't think that help against the transmission of a virus?  Can you not agree that there are less instances of the common cold?  Even the flu?  Little or no effect?  Can you seriously tell me your facts are that if we lived absolutely normal lives that we would have the same amount of deaths?  Is this your fact?  And what is wrong with your children's mental health?  Unless that too personal..  yeah we have to adjust as parents but kids are good.

#14170 vortoozo

vortoozo
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:22 PM

This is not other vaccines.... Your refusal to accept that is a large part of the problem. MRNA injections have never been done before now. Not even animal trials. The acceptance of this is leading to the vaccine passport. This technology, in essence, IS the social credit system. Once implemented do you think it will be dismantled? This means you get ALL and ANY vaccines or whatever else our authorities deem fit in order for you to access society. 

The evidence I'm referring to indicates that the approved covid vaccines, MRNA or otherwise, are highly effective in reducing deaths.

• Brayvehart likes this

#14171 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:23 PM

No I agree with you on this.  The science is saying however that the mRNA is much more safe than traditional vaccines.  I would tend to believe the world wide science on this one.  It is true people are part of the testing but I don't think we are in a complete unknown here.  I thought a couple of the vaccines aren't mRNA however, you might have a better point there.

• Brayvehart likes this

#14172 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:26 PM

The evidence I'm referring to indicates that the approved covid vaccines, MRNA or otherwise, are highly effective in reducing deaths.

There are NO approved Covid vaccines. They are AUTHORIZED under a legal loophole because we are in a state of emergency. There was no evidence of any such thing in the ONGOING clinical trials. In fact it was stated in the trial that there were no deaths at all. In fact the trial only shows that there was a reduction in symptoms or positive PCR test results.  

Facts matter.

• Brayvehart likes this

#14173 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:28 PM

No I agree with you on this.  The science is saying however that the mRNA is much more safe than traditional vaccines.  I would tend to believe the world wide science on this one.  It is true people are part of the testing but I don't think we are in a complete unknown here.  I thought a couple of the vaccines aren't mRNA however, you might have a better point there.

Johnson and Johnson isn't an MRNA one. I don't know what that is or if it is a traditional vaccine or not. I haven't researched it. 

Edited by dasmo, 07 April 2021 - 12:29 PM.

#14174 Greg

Greg
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:33 PM

mRNA vaccines have been explored for over 30 years, and in numerous animal studies. For example see this Nature Review article from 2018:  https://www.nature.c...es/nrd.2017.243

mRNA vaccines have elicited potent immunity against infectious disease targets in animal models of influenza virus, Zika virus, rabies virus and others, especially in recent years, using lipid-encapsulated or naked forms of sequence-optimized mRNA

multiple mRNA vaccine platforms against infectious diseases and several types of cancer have demonstrated encouraging results in both animal models and human

The first report of the successful use of in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA in animals was published in 1990, when reporter gene mRNAs were injected into mice and protein production was detected

This vaccine format has elicited favourable immune responses in multiple preclinical animal studies for vaccination against cancer and infectious diseases

• Brayvehart likes this

#14175 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:35 PM

Thankfully I am not alone in this line of thinking. 

In Ashland County, ”any further attempt to enforce mask restrictions will result in further restraint of any such attempt.”
Ashland, OH – An Ohio Court late Wednesday cast doubt on the lawfulness of the state’s mask mandates, holding that the Governor and Department of Health lack authority to issue such mandates.

https://ohioconstitu...constitutional/

WHO against vaccine passports for international travel

https://www.heraldli...ational-travel/

State senators oppose idea of vaccine passport

https://observer-rep...ed27b382bf.html

April 7 (UPI) -- Amid speculation over so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott prohibited state agencies and certain private businesses from requiring patrons to show such a document to receive services.

https://www.upi.com/.../8311617772544/

#14176 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:35 PM

Johnson and Johnson isn't an MRNA one. I don't know what that is or if it is a traditional vaccine or not. I haven't researched it. 

Five things you need to know about: mRNA vaccine safety (medicalxpress.com)

This speaks to some of your concerns I think...  mRNA isn't really that new though this is the first vaccine.  Tech is used since 2011 and the sentiment is they would have seen any big issues by now.

• Brayvehart likes this

#14177 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,492 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:36 PM

mRNA vaccines have been explored for over 30 years, and in numerous animal studies. For example see this Nature Review article from 2018:  https://www.nature.c...es/nrd.2017.243

mRNA vaccines have elicited potent immunity against infectious disease targets in animal models of influenza virus, Zika virus, rabies virus and others, especially in recent years, using lipid-encapsulated or naked forms of sequence-optimized mRNA

multiple mRNA vaccine platforms against infectious diseases and several types of cancer have demonstrated encouraging results in both animal models and human

The first report of the successful use of in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA in animals was published in 1990, when reporter gene mRNAs were injected into mice and protein production was detected

This vaccine format has elicited favourable immune responses in multiple preclinical animal studies for vaccination against cancer and infectious diseases

Great, can you post the safety studies? 

#14178 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:43 PM

This is a phase 3 study for Pfizer... 40,000 people?

Pfizer and BioNTech Conclude Phase 3 Study of COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, Meeting All Primary Efficacy Endpoints | pfpfizeruscom

#14179 Greg

Greg
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 01:14 PM

Every single clinical trial is required to collect safety data. There are currently hundreds of mRNA studies ongoing or completed. 

• Brayvehart and Victoria Watcher like this

#14180 vortoozo

vortoozo
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 01:14 PM

There are NO approved Covid vaccines.

The Government of Canada disagrees.

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine: What you should know - Canada.ca

The vaccine is approved for people who are 18 years of age and older. Its safety and effectiveness in people younger than 18 years of age have not yet been established.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine: What you should know - Canada.ca

The vaccine is approved for people who are 16 years of age and older. Its safety and effectiveness in people younger than 16 years of age have not yet been established.

etc.

Edited by vortoozo, 07 April 2021 - 01:35 PM.

• Brayvehart likes this

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users