i loathe to start threads simply b/c its usually lazyness failing to find the correct topic/subtopic, but here i am. sorry.
1. how can it be the Q doesnt have their own thread?
2. really sorry for starting a thread with the following negative comment.
today during the afternoon, i was listening to them and heard somebody important doing one of those rare on-air apologies. i only caught the last half of it, but he spoke for probably a good 2-3 minutes. i just tried looking this up on the interwebs and cannot find any information. any chance one of our VV brothers or sisters caught it and/or know what im talking about?
- who: somebody big (station manager, on-air director, communications manager...)
- apology to: destination greater(?) victoria, restaurant association of victoria(?)
- regarding: some kind of comment by a dj, a radio ad, a comical gesture... about 'dine-around & stick around' coming up
it sounded really serious like he offended the entire world apologising on behalf of so-and-so, apologising for the comments not representing the station or their parent company, ensuring listeners they uphold the high standards of the CRTC, promising they can and will do better... blah blah blah...
sorry everybody. just one of those things thats killing me curiosity wise.
Edited by kungfucious, 13 January 2022 - 09:41 PM.