Artificial Intelligence

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#101 max.bravo

max.bravo
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:47 AM

So superlatives = ChatGPT?

BRB I’m gonna ask ChatGPT to write me a realtor blurb without cheesy superlatives.

#102 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:53 AM

Step into the heart of North Nanaimo and discover an extraordinary opportunity! This sprawling 29.16-acre property isn't just land – it's a canvas for your dreams. Picture yourself creating something truly special here. Currently designated as Urban Reserve, this land holds the promise of more than 22 homes dotting its expansive landscape. And with nearby properties commanding impressive prices, the potential return on investment is remarkable.

But that's just the beginning. This property offers a chance to reimagine its use through rezoning. Picture a community buzzing with life, a bustling commercial center, or elegant residential complexes. The possibilities are endless, limited only by your imagination.

Nestled within this vast space is a brand-new 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home, featuring a legal mortgage helper suite. While BC Assessment measurements offer a solid starting point, finer details should be confirmed by the discerning buyer.

For those seeking flexibility, vendor financing might be an option for qualified buyers, depending on the seller's discretion. Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip through your fingers. Reach out today and make your mark on Nanaimo's future. Let's turn your vision into reality together!

#103 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:54 AM

Hey there, welcome to the crown jewel of North Nanaimo, man! This 29.16-acre property is like, a developer's ultimate fantasy, you dig? Currently zoned as Urban Reserve, you can totally see over 22 pad options sprawled out over this massive spread.

And check this out, nearby plots are going for half a mil for tiny 6000sf patches. Can you believe that? So, you do the math, dude. The investment potential here is off the charts!

But hold onto your rug, man, 'cause there's more! This place is ripe for rezoning, opening up a whole world of possibilities. Picture it: a rad community, a happening commercial scene, or maybe even some high-end digs. It's all up to you, man. Let your imagination run wild!

And nestled within this massive chunk of land is a brand-new 5-bed, 4-bath crib, complete with a legal mortgage helper suite. BC Assessment has laid down some solid numbers, but it's always good to double-check, you know?

For those looking for a little wiggle room, vendor financing might be on the table for the right cats. But, ya know, that's up to them.

Don't let this chance to snag your own slice of Nanaimo's future slip through your fingers, man. Reach out today and let's make some magic happen!

#104 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:55 AM

Alright, listen up, folks! Welcome to the so-called crown jewel of North Nanaimo. We're talking about a whopping 29.16-acre plot here, the kind of place that's got developers salivating. It's currently sitting pretty as Urban Reserve, but let me tell you, the potential here is mind-blowing.

Picture this: over 22 dwellings scattered across this massive expanse. And get this, neighboring spots are fetching half a million for measly 6000-square-foot lots. I mean, come on! You do the math; the cash cow potential here is through the roof.

But wait, there's more! We're talking rezoning opportunities, baby. Think outside the box – a bustling community, a commercial hotspot, or some swanky residential digs. The sky's the limit, my friends.

Tucked away in this sprawling paradise is a brand-spanking-new 5-bed, 4-bath crib, complete with a legit mortgage helper suite. Now, BC Assessment has laid down the law, but it's always wise to do your due diligence, you know what I'm saying?

And for those of you looking for a little financial flexibility, vendor financing might just be on the table. But hey, that's between you and them.

Don't let this golden opportunity pass you by, folks. Reach out today and let's turn your Nanaimo dreams into reality!

• Matt R. likes this

#105 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:56 AM

Hey, listen up, fools! Welcome to the North Nanaimo wonderland, suckas! We're talking about a massive 29.16-acre property here, the kind that makes developers drool like babies. Right now, it's Urban Reserve, but let me tell you, the possibilities are endless!

Imagine this: more than 22 dwellings sprawled across this monster plot. And check this out, neighboring spots are pulling in half a mil for puny 6000-square-foot lots. Can you believe it? The money potential here is off the charts!

But hold on to your chains, 'cause there's more! We're talking about rezoning, baby. Picture it: a bustling community, a commercial paradise, or some deluxe cribs. The sky's the limit, fools!

Nestled within this gigantic playground is a brand-new 5-bed, 4-bath palace, complete with a legit mortgage helper suite. Now, BC Assessment's laid down the law, but you better do your homework, ya hear?

And for those of you looking for some financial flex, vendor financing might just be in the cards. But that's between you and them.

Don't be a fool, sucker! Grab this golden opportunity today and let's make your Nanaimo dreams come true!

• Matt R. likes this

#106 max.bravo

max.bravo
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:58 AM

Yeah lol. I had roughly the same results.
Ok VW was right. ChatGPT doesn’t know how to not be cheesy, even when asked to be a Pulitzer winning copywriter who is extremely persuasive without sounding like a used car salesman. Weak
  • Matt R., dasmo and Victoria Watcher like this

#107 lanforod

lanforod
  • 11,417 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 06 May 2024 - 10:18 AM

You can get it to give bare bones facts if you guide it a bit more but that’s certainly not the default.
Anyways, i think I prefer the AI generated version over the junk many realtors produce themselves.

Edited by lanforod, 06 May 2024 - 10:18 AM.

#108 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 10:21 AM

My Mr. T one could be used more often IMO.
  • Matt R. likes this

#109 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 8,218 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 11:10 AM

I pity the fool who doesn’t buy this North Nanaimo gem! I ain’t getting on no plane to get there!
  • dasmo and Victoria Watcher like this

#110 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 53,663 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 11:15 AM

So superlatives = ChatGPT?

BRB I’m gonna ask ChatGPT to write me a realtor blurb without cheesy superlatives.

You honestly cannot detect it?

#111 max.bravo

max.bravo
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 01:36 PM

You honestly cannot detect it?

I’m honestly a chatbot
  • Victoria Watcher likes this

#112 phx

phx
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 06 May 2024 - 09:12 PM

Realtors need to get on this “feels like” theme that weather reports are using.

Bedrooms: Feels like four!

Land size: feels like 8,000 square feet!

• Nparker, dasmo, Victoria Watcher and 1 other like this

#113 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 07:33 AM

In the future your AI bot will be dating other AI bots.

https://youtu.be/zYz...?feature=shared

#114 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,870 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 08:19 AM

20 years ago, we laughed at the thought that the Matrix movie might be more fact than fiction.

Today we nonchalantly wonder out loud in academic circles if we are not, in fact, living in a simulation.

So what about this. The bright minds who ponder over this stuff, are now wondering, whether AI is not an artificial intelligence, but a live consciousness we are tapping into through the use of fast and powerful technology. A Google guy, I can’t recall which one of the founders, called Elon Musk a speciast for calling AI dangerous. And he wasn’t kidding.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#115 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 08:24 AM

It's tool. The user is the danger. They will make it 100% convincing that it is the above to absolve responsibility and to create the ultimate weapon of divide and control. I will never accept the toaster as anything but a machine. 

• Nparker likes this

#116 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 08:27 AM

This is why the branding was changed from machine learning.... 

Although the earliest machine learning model was introduced in the 1950s when Arthur Samuel invented a program that calculated the winning chance in checkers for each side, the history of machine learning roots back to decades of human desire and effort to study human cognitive processes.[13] In 1949, Canadian psychologist Donald Hebb published the book The Organization of Behavior, in which he introduced a theoretical neural structure formed by certain interactions among nerve cells.[14] Hebb's model of neurons interacting with one another set a groundwork for how AIs and machine learning algorithms work under nodes, or artificial neurons used by computers to communicate data.[13] Other researchers who have studied human cognitive systems contributed to the modern machine learning technologies as well, including logician Walter Pitts and Warren McCulloch, who proposed the early mathematical models of neural networks to come up with algorithms that mirror human thought processes.[13]

#117 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,870 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 08:28 AM

It’s likely not even about us, either. It’s about the kids.

Kids today don’t know a world where you had to literally go to the library to conduct research. They don’t know a world, where you can’t access information or connect with another person instantly.
  • dasmo likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#118 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 08:30 AM

It’s likely not even about us, either. It’s about the kids.

Kids today don’t know a world where you had to literally go to the library to conduct research. They don’t know a world, where you can’t access information or connect with another person instantly.

Yep. And now they wont know a world where you connect to another person.... 

#119 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 08:33 AM

I would share a link to what I think is a parody of reality that is a holding up a mirror to a super harsh reality that is coming for our kids. But it probably violates the standards here despite not really having explicit content. 

#120 Sparky

Sparky

GET OFF MY LAWN

• 13,185 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 10:12 AM

PM me a link and I will have a look
  • Mike K. likes this

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users