Victoria retail thread: retailer news, comings and goings

• Please log in to reply
4823 replies to this topic

#4821 Cassidy

Cassidy
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

Some store signage is starting to show up on the new construction at Mayfair (with Indigo -nee Chapters- taking the high-profile ground floor corner at Douglas and Finlayson).

I'm not seeing anything at all that would resemble an Apple Store sign, nor am I seeing anything in/on/around the construction that might present itself as the architecture of a typical Apple Store.

Can't see very much (nothing really) of the new construction from inside the mall though.

I'm a longtime member of the Apple "fanboy" community around town, and I'm not hearing anything positive about a new Apple Store ... no new hires, no job interviews, no "inside" information from folks associated with the existing Apple distribution chain.

I wonder if the Mayfair Apple Store rumours were just that ... rumours?

#4822 manuel

manuel
  • 580 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

My understanding is yes. Was introducing a friend who was looking for work, asking if Kieran? Was there, and counter staff said he had sold it.
"I know nothing"

#4823 grantpalin

grantpalin
  • 376 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

Passing through the Hudson Market this afternoon, I noticed that the front corner where the cheese retailer used to be is fenced off. I further noticed what looked like some serious coffee-making and -serving equipment on the still-in-place countertop.

There is now signage on the aforementioned fencing inviting visits this Friday.

#4824 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 42,231 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:47 AM

Moksana yoga is relocating to a retail space adjacent to the CTV building on Pandora. The retail space has been vacant for a very long time.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

To advertise on VibrantVictoria, call us at 250-884-0589.