Photo

Coffee/tea | General discussion on cafes in Victoria and coffee-related topics

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#661 Nparker

Nparker
  • 21,931 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:33 AM

Will the rewards program be usable anywhere else, since with the exception of Timbits, who wants any other baked goods from TH?  :rolleyes:

#662 Jackerbie

Jackerbie
  • 1,789 posts
  • LocationRichmond, BC

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:36 AM

Will the rewards program be usable anywhere else, since with the exception of Timbits, who wants any other baked goods from TH?  :rolleyes:

Are you hoping to redeem you TimBitcoins (you're welcome) for Wendy's Baconators?

• Mike K. and Nparker like this

#663 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:36 AM

i admit i have not tried much else but donuts but some of their croissants and loaves look alright.

#664 Brantastic

Brantastic
  • 254 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

There are signs in the window between the Aegean Cafe and Partea on Blanshard saying that a new “photography-themed Cafe” Cale’s the Bokeh Cafe will be opening soon. As a photographer who drinks a lot of coffee, I am excite.
  • Mike K. likes this

#665 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher
  • 2,272 posts

Posted Today, 01:34 PM

i had my first "reward" today.   turns out you get a bonus one after your first purchase.  or upon your second purchase i guess.  the reward program seems very popular with everyone.  or at least at blanshard/johnson it is.  i guess word gets around fast.

#666 RFS

RFS
  • 2,763 posts

Posted Today, 01:44 PM

I had this program months ago because one of my frequent Tim's was a test pilot for it

• Victoria Watcher likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Victoria Watcher