Canadian music stalwarts The Tragically Hip kicked off their Fully Completely tour in Victoria on February 4th at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Arena.
Local Headline Newsroll
Citified is a brand new resource by the team behind VibrantVictoria. Coming spring 2015.
Buying a pre-sale condo can be a rewarding experience, although there are a few things to keep in mind before deciding on one of life’s most expensive purchases.
A four storey office building formerly housing federal government offices will soon be transformed into a rental property with ground floor retail.
Former Rehab Nightclub space on Discovery Street has been transformed into a country music inspired saloon.
Airport President and CEO Geoff Dickson answers our questions related to airport marketing, flights and airlines, and airport infrastructure.
Concert Properties’ latest residential development nears 40% sold status as the 15-storey tower nears top-out above Yates Street.
Sale of a prominent federal property provides opportunity for reinvigorating high profile downtown site.
Part one of VibrantVictoria’s series on sewage treatment describes the history of treatment efforts in the CRD and the politics behind the latest plans.
Vancouver-based Anthem Properties has made its Victoria development debut with the Union, a two building lowrise condo project between the 500-blocks of Pandora Avenue and Fisgard Street in Old Town’s amenity rich Chinatown district. The Union property…
15-storey residential tower could become Saanich’s tallest building if approval for the project is granted.
The local development industry continues to make moves despite a lackluster economy.
Vibrant DiscussionsSome of the popular topics being discussed by Victorians on the VibrantVictoria discussion forum.
• The Promontory project in Vic West will become the City of Victoria's tallest building.
• The VPH is slated for redevelopment and its infamous tenant, Monty's Showroom, will close.
• James Bay's newest condo development in the 600-block of Michigan Street.
• $1-billion rapid transit plan for Victoria.
• The latest news and technical discussions of the Johnson Street Bridge replacement project.
• Retail operations coming, going and changing across the region.
• Crime stories and breaking news.
Visit the forum to view all discussions.