Former Rehab Nightclub space on Discovery Street has been transformed into a country music inspired saloon.
Local Headline Newsroll
Airport President and CEO Geoff Dickson answers our questions related to airport marketing, flights and airlines, and airport infrastructure.
Concert Properties’ latest residential development nears 40% sold status as the 15-storey tower nears top-out above Yates Street.
Sale of a prominent federal property provides opportunity for reinvigorating high profile downtown site.
Part one of VibrantVictoria’s series on sewage treatment describes the history of treatment efforts in the CRD and the politics behind the latest plans.
Vancouver-based Anthem Properties has made its Victoria development debut with the Union, a two building lowrise condo project between the 500-blocks of Pandora Avenue and Fisgard Street in Old Town’s amenity rich Chinatown district. The Union property…
15-storey residential tower could become Saanich’s tallest building if approval for the project is granted.
The local development industry continues to make moves despite a lackluster economy.
Fueled by both demand and speculation, developers are rushing to provide space for tenants seeking to upgrade or expand office space while readying product for a sudden move in the local economy.
After a five year construction hiatus, what was to become the world’s “greenest” neighbourhood will be re-envisioned in light of a changing market.
Nearing 20 years in operation, Victoria’s IMAX Theatre is considering using a competing format to project films on the big screen. That is, if theatregoers are open to change.
Some 600 rental units are currently under construction or earmarked for construction within downtown Victoria as developers look to supply a market eager to rent, not buy.
Vibrant DiscussionsSome of the popular topics being discussed by Victorians on the VibrantVictoria discussion forum.
• The Promontory project in Vic West will become the City of Victoria's tallest building.
• The VPH is slated for redevelopment and its infamous tenant, Monty's Showroom, will close.
• James Bay's newest condo development in the 600-block of Michigan Street.
• $1-billion rapid transit plan for Victoria.
• The latest news and technical discussions of the Johnson Street Bridge replacement project.
• Retail operations coming, going and changing across the region.
• Crime stories and breaking news.
Visit the forum to view all discussions.